In addition to these larger events, Noemi Marquez, LCSW, and her team of clinicians, have also served as clinical experts at various community trainings and events for clinicians, medical professionals, legal professionals, teachers, and families.
* December 6, 2016- Research and Interventions for Specific Populations & Self Care. Specific Populations included Trauma/ Foster Care; LGBTQA+, Bulling, and Sex Trafficking. For the Behavior Management Teachers of Emotionally Behaviorally Disturbed classes of Miami Dade County Public Schools.
* December 2, 2016 Children’s Courthouse Presentation on Child Parent Psychotherapy Research Outcomes and it’s Success in Treatment: Case Examples and Procedures to Provide Direct Services. For Michigan Judges and their staff. Invited by Judge Cindy Lederman in collaboration with the University of Miami’s Linda Ray Early Intervention Center.
*November 18, 2016- Transgender Day of Remembrance Volunteer and Resource Table at Barry University
* October 21, 2016- Interventions with Gender Diverse Students. For SAFE Network Liaisons from Miami Dade County Public Schools.
* October 17, 2016- Team Approach to Dealing with Difficult Behaviors. For the Behavior Management Teachers of Emotionally Behaviorally Disturbed classes of Miami Dade County Public Schools.
* October 15, 2016- Counsel & Connect presentation at The Different Drummer Family Group at Sunserve. This Group is for parents and children under 11 years old that identify at Gender Diverse.
* March 15, 2016- “Suicide & Violence Prevention with Youth & Families Dealing with Gender & Orientation Topics” at the Barry University School of Social Work professional Development with the Yes Institute
* February 2016- Child Brain Development: Research- based Approach to Enhancing Your Child’s Brain Development: Facts and Tips for Caregivers at Counsel & Connect, Inc.
* January 30, 2016- “Affirmative Care: Clinical & Community-based Suicide & Violence Prevention with Youth & Families Dealing with Gender Expressive and Gender Transitioning Youth” for National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Members at Florida International University in partnership with the Yes Institute text
* May 15, 2015- “Creating a Safe Experience for LGBTQA Student Interns & Clients” at Florida International University Social Work Field Instructor Recognition Breakfast.
* January 27, 2015-Switchboard of Miami/ Family Counseling Services Program Presentation to Miami Dade County Public School administrators and staff located at Miami Dade College North Campus.
* December 3, 2014 – Promoting Responsive Routines and High Quality Environments- partnership with FDLRS to provide research based information and techniques to COPE Day Care staff. COPE is the Miami-Dade County Public Schools program for teenage girls that are pregnant through the first moths of the baby’s birth until they can return to a different setting. They provide day care services onsite for the mothers that attend.
here to edit text
* October 16, 2014- SAMHSA Webinar for CLC & TA Network (English & Spanish) “Comunicación Y Educación Sobre Generó Y Orientación! En Sistemas de Cuidado-Participa en una Discusion Abierta y Autentic” for Care Agencies in Puerto Rico with the Yes Institute
* October 6, 2014- Promoting Parent Participation: Research based outcomes for children’s whose school was able to increase parent involvement and implementation techniques- For school psychologist and school counselors